Categories: Dear UBI

One Response

  1. seattlesailor2000 says:

    no, "Exceptions to registration include canoes, kayaks and other vessels not propelled by motor or sail, sailboards, and properly registered vessels owned by residents of another state and using Utah waters for 60 or fewer days"

    go here for more info

    hope this helps

BNgear Logo

Featured Video
Popular posts