Categories: Dear UBI

One Response

  1. Scott H says:

    I used to live in Utah, and now live in AZ. Boat licensing is handled by the Utah Fish and Game (might be called Dept. of Wildlife Resources now), similar to how it’s done in AZ. The good news is, in UT you don’t have to license a single-axle trailer.

BNgear Logo

Featured Video
Popular posts