I’m interested in renting a houseboat or a speedboat for a couple of days in Lake Powell this summer but got no clue what type of license I must have.

We are hoping to travel from Wahweap Marina, Arizona and stay in Utah side most of the time.

Anyone who know, or done similar, please help!

Related posts:

Categories: Dear UBI
BNgear Logo

Featured Video
Popular posts